Happy belated Labour Day and welcome to September! It’s back to school season which can be overwhelming and exciting for students with CF and parents alike. We rounded up some resources all in one place to make getting into the school year a tad easier:
- Last year we developed this School Toolkit to help both parents and teachers navigate CF in the classroom: http://bit.ly/2gmuxtS
- We produced this handy video which can be played in classrooms to easily explain cystic fibrosis: http://bit.ly/2pduWSw
- For parents and caregivers, we have a virtual education program full of tips and resources: http://bit.ly/2dRglCQ
- This is also the perfect time for a refresher on infection prevention control: http://bit.ly/2ivwml3
- Have a CFer starting school for the first time? This toddler to school age resource might be for you: http://bit.ly/2vpcERV
We’ll be sharing more school tips and resources from our CF community throughout the month on our blog, our Facebook, and Twitter, so make sure to follow us over the next few weeks. Good luck to all students, parents, caregivers, teachers, and classmates!