I’m so excited to welcome you to our new blog, CF Insights. As we look for new ways to better connect with the cystic fibrosis community in Canada, we’ve decided to transition our CF Insights e-newsletter to a blog to share a wider range of content that can spread even further and encourage more two-way conversations around the progress we’re making and the people making it happen.
What to expect
- News relating to advocacy and contributions from advocates in our community
- The latest in research, what we’re funding and the exciting advancements being made
- Useful tips and information relating to CF care such as things to know around treatment, travel, and family support
- Announcements or discussions about the latest CF news in both Canada and around the globe
- Profiles of the incredible members of this community including volunteers, researchers, staff, CF champions, spokespeople, and more
As we develop this blog, we welcome your thoughts, comments, suggestions and questions. I’m always excited to hear what you’re looking to learn more about from our team, connect with the people and families affected by CF and the work we’re doing, and hear about what’s happening in your community.
As outlined in our strategic plan ONE CFocus 2020, we are focused on our goal to END CF and engage every level of our community to make it happen. Together, we are working toward a world without CF and we cannot thank you all enough for all that you do.
Stay in touch
Take a moment to subscribe to the blog for email updates (see the subscribe option on the top right hand side of the page), bookmark us, and be sure to check back regularly for more information about Cystic Fibrosis Canada.
We’re excited to have you here!
– Norma Beauchamp, CEO