WE HEARD YOU! BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! Cystic Fibrosis Canada is pleased to provide the 2019-2020 Cystic Fibrosis Resource Guide as a source of information on government and community-based supports for people living with cystic fibrosis (CF) in Canada.
The services and resources that are available to people with CF and their caregivers in Canada vary between provinces, and it can be challenging to find and identify the services and resources you may need.
The Cystic Fibrosis Resource Guide is intended to:
- outline services, programs, and resources available in each province and across the country;
- provide guidance for the CF community to navigate local and nation-wide resources;
- assist persons with CF and their families who may be travelling or moving between provinces; and,
- identify areas in which advocacy is needed to improve access to services and resources for Canadians with cystic fibrosis.
The Cystic Fibrosis Resource Guide is comprised of five parts:
- section one outlines information on services and resources provided by the federal government and national agencies
- section two outlines clinical and community services, programs, and resources offered on a provincial or regional basis
- section three includes some tips and best practices for CF management
- section four lists contact information for Cystic Fibrosis Canada chapters
- Section five provides links additional resources relevant to cystic fibrosis.
Click on the image below and get your copy of the Cystic Fibrosis Resource Guide today!
Questions about the guide can be directed to email@example.com or 1-800-378-2233 ext. 403.