GearUp4CF 2020 - Virtual Ride
JOIN US FOR THE NEW GEARUP4CF2020 VIRTUAL RIDE!
Due to the unprecedented global situation in regard to the COVID-19 pandemic, Cystic Fibrosis Canada BC/Yukon has made the decision to move the GearUp4CF 15th anniversary ride to a virtual format to keep our riders, volunteers and communities safe
We’re recommending you complete your personal ride challenge between June 20th and July 26th, 2020 to allow you more time to train, fundraise and complete your virtual ride. Now you can complete your ride, your way, on your own time.
What on earth is a virtual ride, you may be asking? There are as many virtual rides as there are riders. A Virtual Rider is anyone wanting to create and complete a ride challenge of their choice, and commit to raising funds for Cystic Fibrosis Canada. Examples of ride challenges you might create: 25km, 50km, 100km, 150km, 1 day, 2 days, or more; ride outdoors or indoors on a trainer. Whatever you decide, please ensure that you are following all the health and safety protocols set out by the province of BC or your local health experts and that you are keeping both yourself and the community safe.
In short, the Virtual GearUp4CF 2020 has just six (social distancing friendly) steps:
1. Register now (free!) at www.GearUp4CF.ca - either join a fundraising team or sign up individually
2. Establish your personal challenge
3. Tell your friends and family and update your personal fundraising page
5. Complete your challenge by July 26th
6. Share the number of kilometres you traveled and share your photos using the hashtags #GearUp4CF and #rideyourway4CF.
Email us at email@example.com or 604-436-1158