Skip cooking and grab dinner at Rosa's Pizza Windsor to support our local chapter of Cystic Fibrosis Canada!
That's right! On February 2nd, for every large pizza or family size pasta sold, Rosa's will donate $5 to CF Canada's Essex-Kent Chapter.
Learn and Act
The Trillium Drug Program and Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic Fibrosis Canada arranged for the Ontario Trillium Drug Program team to host a webinar for the Ontarians looking for more information on the program.
This rare opportunity allowed the Ontario Ministry of Health to present information to the CF community about how the Trillium Drug Program may help Ontarians access Trikafta. The team also answered questions from participants.
ON DEMAND WEBINAR: HOW TO TELL YOUR STORY
Everyone in the cystic fibrosis community has a story worth sharing. Watch this on demand webinar for tips and tricks on telling a compelling story when meeting with elected officials. Join others in positively influencing public policy by sharing your story today!
- Kelly Grover, President and CEO of Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- Kim Steele, Director of Government and Community Relations at Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- Abby, CF advocate
- Lilia, CF advocate
- Kimberly and Cassidy, CF advocates
WEBINAR SERIES: ACCESS TO MODULATORS
Cystic Fibrosis Canada is hosting a webinar series focused on answering your questions regarding the access to CF modulators in Canada. Recordings will be available in the days following the webinars.
Trikafta : How to advocate for access
Learn more about the Canadian political environment and how you can advocate for access to Trikafta. In this webinar, an expert from Hill & Knowlton in the drug-approval political environment explains Trikafta’s position in the system and the road ahead before the treatment is in the hands of those who need it.
Special guest speakers:
- Michelle McLean, Senior Vice President, Hill & Knowlton Canada. An experienced lawyer, public affairs and communications professional in both the corporate and not-for-profit sectors, as National sector lead for Health + Wellness, Michelle provides strategic counsel and support to a wide array of communications and public affairs clients.
- Patti Tweed, a member of Cystic Fibrosis Canada’s National Advocacy Network
Hosted by Cystic Fibrosis Canada's President and CEO, Kelly Grover.
Understanding CF Modulators
This webinar will feature information on how CF modulators and Trikafta work and what these treatments mean for the CF community. Clinical trials will also be addressed and a clinician will present their viewpoint on access to modulators.
Modulators in Canada’s health system
This webinar will present Canada’s health and drug access systems. Our experts will expose the steps Trikafta and other CF modulators need to go through to get in the hands of Canadians living with CF.
Stay tuned for more webinars!